Welcome to the Pittsburg Farmer's Market!
The Pittsburg Farmers Market is open from April to October on Wednesdays and Saturdays, rain or shine. Located at our new location off of 11th and Broadway Streets in historic downtown Pittsburg, Kansas, the Pittsburg Farmers' Market is a great place to find in-season produce, baked goods, jams and jellies, crafts, and other great, locally-produced merchandise.
Saturdays, the market is open from 7:30 AM until 12:00 PM. Visitors are encouraged to visit the market during the final Saturday of each month, known as "Sampler Saturday," as vendors will have samples of their fantastic products available for tasting. The market will be open during the week as determined.
The Pittsburg Farmer's Market is producer-only, meaning everything at the market is grown (or created) and sold by the vendors themselves. Eating local has never been easier, as all vendors are based within a 75-mile radius of Pittsburg.
To find out more about the Pittsburg Farmer's Market, click on the links above! Questions or comments? Feel free to contact us through the information provided here.
- Open Saturdays from 7:30 a.m. to approx. 12:00 p.m. from April to early November
- Located at 11th & Broadway in downtown Pittsburg, Kansas
- Parking available west of the market structure.
- Interested in becoming a vendor? Download our market application and rules for 2015.
- For more information about our great vendors, visit here...for the latest updates and news on the market, 'like' us on Facebook!
- Question or comment? Contact us!